Leather shears are essential tools for those who work with this material. They are special scissors, with sharp and resistant blades, that allow to cut leather and rubber with precision and ease. There are different types of leather shears, depending on the shape, size and quality of the blades. This paricular shears is designed for left tender operator. One of the most appreciated is the 23 cm. shear forged in C55 steel and hardened EXTRA DURO (58/59 HRC). This shear has blades 6.5 cm long, which make them suitable for trimming and cutting hard leather and rubber, without effort. It is a necessary tool in every artisan workshop, which guarantees a clean and safe cut. The shear has a self-locking central screw, which prevents the blades from loosening, and a metal safety lock, which prevents the blades from opening accidentally.
- Leather shears are tools for cutting leather and other thick materials with ease and precision.
- The 23 cm. leather shears forged in C55 steel and hardened EXTRA DURO (58/59 HRC) are suitable for cutting very hard leather and rubber.
- The particular shape of the blades, 6.5 cm long, allows to trim and cut the material effortlessly.
- The leather shears have a self-locking central screw and a metal safety lock.
- Leather shears are a necessary tool in every artisan workshop that works with leather and rubber.
- Left hand tool.
Length: 6.5 cm (2.56 in)
Total size: 23 cm(9.06 in)
Weight: 450 gr (15.75 oz)