Satisfy the passion for good cooking by having fun with an exclusive and at the same time valuable product.
We use the knowledge developed since 1884 that together with modern technology allow us to create a product with new features that we offer on the market directly and exclusively without traders. In this way we control the originality of the product, we develop a great relationship with the customer and we grant the right selling price.
THE CHOICE OF MATERIAL
The quality of the steel used to produce the knives is the basis for achieving maximum blade performance and durability.
What are the characteristics that a good blade must have? It is important that the steel is hard so that it keeps a sharp edge for a long time, but at the same time it is essential that the blade is flexible to bend without breaking and stainless, which therefore has a good resistance to corrosion. The steel alone is not sufficient to determine the blade's performance, the heat treatment, the geometry of the blade and the shape and construction of the handle are decisive factors for choosing a good product suitable for the intended purpose. The main characteristics sought in a knife are:
1. Molybdenum, Vanadium and Manganese - favor the hardness and strength of steel by supporting the task of carbon within the metal matrix
2. Chromium - determines the resistance of steel to oxidation.
3. Nickel - increases hardness and strength. Nickel can also play a role in corrosion resistance, but it is certainly not as good as chrome and should be used with high percentages at the expense of thread tightness.
4. Tungsten - increases wear resistance and toughness.
5. Molybdenum - prevents brittleness and increases toughness and fatigue resistance, increases workability and resistance to corrosion.
6. Vanadium V - helps to increase resistance to wear and impact. It increases the hardness that allows for an extremely clean and functional cut.
THE HEAT TREATMENT
Why the roast meat prepared by you is better than others? Because your recipe is better. And maybe you've developed little secrets that make the difference. In the "recipe" of heat treatment there is the secret to make the most of all the characteristics of the steel used.